Virgin Mary Mocktail
This Virgin Mary Mocktail is a great way to enjoy a bloody mary without the booze!
- Lemon or lime wedge for rimming glass
- Choice of seasoning(s) for rimming glass
- 8 ounces tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- Desired toppings
Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of the seasoning you're using on a small plate. Rub lemon or lime wedge around rim of glass to moisten.
Dip rim of glass into seasoning to coat evenly. Fill glass with ice.
Fill a cocktail shaker about half full of ice. Add tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and pepper.
Cover and shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
Strain into rimmed glass with ice. Garnish with desired toppings.
- Adjust ingredients to your personal taste as desired!
- Nutrition info does not include seasoning for rimming glass or toppings.