It's so easy to make your own Shamrock Shakes right at home in just 5 minutes!
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 ¼ cups milk*
- ¾ teaspoon peppermint extract or more, to taste
- 8 drops green food coloring
- whipped topping
- edible green decorator sugar, sprinkles or confetti
- 2 maraschino cherries
Blend ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and food coloring in a blender until smooth.
Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, sprinkles and a maraschino cherry.
- *Add more milk for a thinner consistency, if desired.
- Nutrition info does not include whipped topping and green decorator sprinkles.