Enjoy mimosas (minus the alcohol) with this easy and refreshing mimosa mocktail!
This recipe is so simple and literally takes just a couple of minutes to mix up… and it’s easily customizable to your personal taste!
Your Simple Ingredients
- Orange juice – I prefer pulp-free orange juice when mixing with bubbly sparkling water.
- Sparkling water – There are several flavors to choose from, I tend to use lime because I normally have it on-hand.
- Fresh orange slices – Garnish is totally optional, but makes for a beautiful presentation!
Create a beautiful sunrise effect by topping off with a splash of grenadine… absolutely gorgeous (and delicious!).
Get creative and swap out the orange juice for your favorite juice (or a combination of juices!). Ideas are:
- Cranberry juice cocktail
- Pineapple juice
- Apple cider
- Pomegranate juice
Cheers, and enjoy!
Only two simple ingredients are required for this delicious mimosa mocktail!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 1 mocktail
- 3 ounces sparkling water lime
- 3 ounces orange juice pulp-free
- 1 orange slice for garnish (optional)
- Pour sparkling water in a 6-ounce champagne flute, then top with orange juice.
- Garnish with orange slice, if desired.
- Create a beautiful sunrise effect by topping off with a splash of grenadine.
- Get creative and swap out the OJ for your favorite juice, such as pineapple juice, cranberry juice or pomegranate juice.
Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 170mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 43mg
Nutritional info is provided as a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline. Please read my Nutritional Disclaimer for more info.
Leave a Reply