This easy Virgin Margarita Mocktail is sweet, tart and refreshing. This simple recipe can be enjoyed by everyone!
This family-friendly drink only takes a few minutes to prepare using simple ingredients. It’s also super-easy to make by the pitcher for serving a crowd.
Non-Alcoholic Margarita Ingredients
- Lime juice
- Lemon juice
- Orange juice
- Simple syrup
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- Lime wheels, for garnish
This mocktail is totally customizable to your personal preference. If it’s too tart for your taste, feel free to add more simple syrup and/or orange juice.
How to Make Simple Syrup
Simple syrup is just like the name says… simple. To make it, combine equal parts granulated sugar and water in a saucepan over medium to medium high heat. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
It keeps for up to a month when properly stored in a jar in the fridge, so I always make extra to use later.
How to Make By the Pitcher
When I prepare these margaritas by the glass, I use a cocktail shaker. When making by the pitcher, it’s easier to stir the ingredients.
Multiply the liquid ingredients by the number of servings you want, pour into a pitcher and stir until combined. Pour into salt-rimmed glasses filled with ice and garnish with a lime wheel.
Cheers, and enjoy!
- Kosher salt for rimming glass
- 4 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Lime wheels or wedges for garnish
- Pour about 1 teaspoon of kosher salt on a small plate. Moisten rim of glass by rubbing with a lime wedge. Dip rim of glass into salt to coat evenly.
- Pour simple syrup, lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice in a cocktail shaker filled about half full with ice.
- Cover and shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
- Pour into rimmed glass. Garnish with lime wheel or wedge.
- Nutrition info does not include salt for rimming glass.
- To make by the pitcher, multiply the liquid ingredients by the number of servings desired. Pour into a pitcher and stir to combine. Pour into salt-rimmed glasses filled with ice.
Nutritional info is provided as a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline. Please read my Nutritional Disclaimer for more info.