This savory, tangy and spicy Virgin Mary Mocktail is so easy to make. This drink is non-alcoholic, but flavor is NOT sacrificed. Adjust the taste to your liking by experimenting with the ingredients!
This is a perfect way to enjoy a Bloody Mary without the booze. Not only are these mocktails amazingly delicious, they’re super-fun to make. You probably already have most of the ingredients!
Virgin Mary Ingredients
- Tomato juice
- Hot pepper sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Black pepper (freshly ground is best!)
- Prepared horseradish
- Lemon juice
- Lime juice
Rim That Glass!
Don’t skip on rimming the glass – it adds so much flavor! Here are some options – get creative and mix ’em up for your personal signature rim (I used a combination of kosher salt and celery salt).
- Celery salt
- Kosher salt
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Black pepper
- Lemon pepper
- Smoked paprika
This drink is perfect for when you’re craving a Bloody Mary but want to abstain from the alcohol… you won’t miss the liquor. Cheers!
Virgin Mary Mocktail
- Lemon or lime wedge for rimming glass
- Choice of seasoning(s) for rimming glass
- 8 ounces tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- Desired toppings
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of the seasoning you're using on a small plate. Rub lemon or lime wedge around rim of glass to moisten.
- Dip rim of glass into seasoning to coat evenly. Fill glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker about half full of ice. Add tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and pepper.
- Cover and shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
- Strain into rimmed glass with ice. Garnish with desired toppings.
- Adjust ingredients to your personal taste as desired!
- Nutrition info does not include seasoning for rimming glass or toppings.
Nutritional info is provided as a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline. Please read my Nutritional Disclaimer for more info.