So crisp and refreshing, this non-alcoholic mojito only takes five minutes to mix up. It’s a delicious mocktail that everyone can enjoy!
Using simple ingredients, this is the ultimate summertime (or ANYtime) beverage. It’s perfect for sipping by the pool, at cookouts, porch sitting, or after a long day of yard work.
How to Make It
All you’ll need to do is muddle fresh mint leaves with lime juice (fresh is best!) in a glass. Pour in a little simple syrup, ice and top with club soda. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and sliced lime. Garnish isn’t required, but sure does make for a beautiful presentation!
What is a Muddler?
A muddler is a tool used to mash herbs, spices and fruits for mocktails and cocktails. Muddling releases the flavors and is essential for making mojitos. If you don’t have a muddler, you can use the handle of a wooden spoon.
Cheers, and I hope you enjoy this fresh and vibrant mocktail as much as I do!
- 8 to 10 large mint leaves or 15 small
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh is best!
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- Club soda
- Mint sprigs and lime slices optional garnish
- Place mint leaves and lime juice in a 16 ounce glass. Using a muddler*, muddle the mint leaves to release their flavor.
- Pour in simple syrup.
- Fill glass with ice, then fill the remainder with club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and lime slices, if desired.
Nutritional info is provided as a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline. Please read my Nutritional Disclaimer for more info.