Virgin Piña Coladas are an easy and refreshing frozen drink that everyone can enjoy… they’re a tropical paradise in a glass!
This family-friendly frozen drink is creamy, smooth and sweet. Only 5 minutes is needed to blend it up!
All you’re going to need for the very basic version is ice, pineapple juice and cream of coconut… but it’s just not the same if it isn’t garnished with a fresh pineapple wedge and a maraschino cherry!
How Much Does This Recipe Make?
This recipe yields approximately 22 ounces – Enough for one BIG glass or two smaller glasses.
Where to Find Cream of Coconut
Cream of coconut is typically found in the cocktail mixer section of the grocery store. You can also purchase it online (affiliate link).
Virgin Piña Coladas
- 3 cups ice
- ⅔ cup cream of coconut
- ⅔ cup pineapple juice
- 2 fresh pineapple wedges for garnish (optional)
- 2 maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)
- Place crushed ice in your blender pitcher. Pour in cream of coconut and pineapple juice.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries, if desired.
- Nutrition facts do not include garnishes.
- Add more ice for a thicker consistency, if desired.
Nutritional info is provided as a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline. Please read my Nutritional Disclaimer for more info.