Skip the store-bought mix and blend up these delicious Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris with just 4 simple ingredients. It’s a delicious non-alcoholic frozen drink everyone can enjoy!
What I love about this drink is that it’s prepared with frozen and fresh strawberries (NOT ice) so it’s not watered down. It’s nothing but pure strawberry and citrus deliciousness!
What You’ll Need
All you’re going to need is frozen strawberries (along with some fresh as well), simple syrup, lime juice and pineapple juice. You can substitute apple juice or white grape juice for the pineapple juice.
Tailor this recipe to your personal preference – If you like your daiquiris on the sweet side, then add more simple syrup. Adjust the lime juice for your desired tartness.
I prepare my daiquiris on the thicker side because I don’t want them to melt too quickly. If you prefer a thinner consistency, feel free to add more pineapple juice.
How Many Daiquiris Does This Make?
This recipe yields approximately 32 ounces, so it yields four (8 ounce) glasses or two large (16 ounce) glasses.
Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris
- 4 cups frozen hulled strawberries
- 1 cup fresh hulled strawberries
- ¾ cup simple syrup
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Place frozen and fresh strawberries in your blender pitcher. Pour in simple syrup, lime juice and pineapple juice.
- Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Apple juice or white grape juice can be substituted for pineapple juice.
- Customize to your preference by adjusting the amounts of simple syrup, lime juice and pineapple juice.
Nutritional info is provided as a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline. Please read my Nutritional Disclaimer for more info.