Only two simple ingredients are required for this delicious mimosa mocktail!
Servings 1 mocktail
- 3 ounces sparkling water lime
- 3 ounces orange juice pulp-free
- 1 orange slice for garnish (optional)
Pour sparkling water in a 6-ounce champagne flute, then top with orange juice.
Garnish with orange slice, if desired.
- Create a beautiful sunrise effect by topping off with a splash of grenadine.
- Get creative and swap out the OJ for your favorite juice, such as pineapple juice, cranberry juice or pomegranate juice.